DEER TRAIL THIS SATURDAY
Who's racing? Carter, Larry, Brian, DK, Brad, Scott G, Chris W
Who's helping?
Who's racing and helping?
Tuesday, April 24, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
| D.B.A. AE Sport | Created by Smoke, a.k.a. Dan Smoker; Team Manager - Chris Wentz
4 comments:
Hi,
My name is Todd. I have been racing with you for almost a year now. I too, will be racing this weekend. And no, you are not invited to my birthday party Mr. Cartear!
Geez, I leave on several trips and I am already forgotten.
hey big red / mr sensitive - geez -one little faux pas. Ok fine,I'll bring you a special surprise on your oh-so-special bday. There.
Working in the morning, racing in the afternoon. Thank goodness I talked to the promo. Chris had me entered in P-1-2. Not that I object but the goal was to hopefully (finally) bring home some 35+ points. In the 35+4s The whole might of the peloton cannot stop the force within AE SPORT. Go Kevin, Larry, Carter, Dave, Steve, Chris, and Lari Marti? you got an alias? you entered twice?
Oh and you go too Todd and Scott! Last year for you in that god awful 35+3 category
Post a Comment