| D.B.A. AE Sport | Created by Smoke, a.k.a. Dan Smoker;
Team Manager - Chris Wentz
Sunday, April 15, 2007
Can't wait to see how fast TR will be once we get the new kits. His old one is dragging him down with all the holes and causing him to go much slower than his training indicates. Look out for him at Haystack, I think his skinsuit is in good aero shape. My BR report
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
I wish I could say the old kits are what is what slowed me down yesterday but they weren't. Looking for better racing days ahead no doubt. Not confident about the TT in that I am gone all week so my training will consist of some hotel gym bike which undoubtedly will suck. But I will where my skinsuit wherever I go just to get in rhythm with it.
a skinsuit on a recumbent bike in a smelly basement of a gym at a rundown courtyard marriott? trying to impress the traveling copier saleswoman on the treadmill next to you?
2 comments:
I wish I could say the old kits are what is what slowed me down yesterday but they weren't. Looking for better racing days ahead no doubt. Not confident about the TT in that I am gone all week so my training will consist of some hotel gym bike which undoubtedly will suck. But I will where my skinsuit wherever I go just to get in rhythm with it.
a skinsuit on a recumbent bike in a smelly basement of a gym at a rundown courtyard marriott? trying to impress the traveling copier saleswoman on the treadmill next to you?
Post a Comment