Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Boulder Roubaix

Well, I rode the course a couple of times today and there's really not much to report. The dirt roads are in good shape, the pavement is in good shape, and team AE Sport is in good shape. I don't see any reason why we won't destroy the field.

I did learn that I really hate my old bike now. What a clunker...

It will be resurrected this weekend. I'm going to punish it for all those poor performances last year. And you will be able to buy it on eBay on Sunday.

9 comments:

CT said...

excellent report. see you on sat am bright and early.

Anonymous said...

Who is planning on doing what?

I know Brian and I are doing 35+ open and pretty sure DK is also.

Who else?

DK said...

I think I am going to do 35+ 4's. I'm no longer feeling a burning desire to race 35+, just to get the extra miles on dirt roads and my crappy old bike.

Anonymous said...

Is it hard to ride with a diaper?

CT said...

I wanted to get a couple more 35-4 races under the belt.

CT said...

dk - it is definitely going to be cold at 8:30am hopefully not rainy although rain is predicted for the day.

pinto said...

boys, right now they are calling for rain/snow and a high of 40 degrees. suck me sideways! i may need that diaper because i will definitely be racing the 35+ 4's if i decide to go play in the mud.

Brian said...

it'll be way too cold for mud. Are we sure this is not a super long CX race? Snow, cold, dirt.

CT said...

so you are saying it'll be frozen mud?