Koppenberg this Sunday
Larry Todd DK Kevin Carter Garrett Brian Scott G - anyone else we know of?
I think Larry, Garrett and me will do 35-4's this weekend.
Wednesday, March 28, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
| D.B.A. AE Sport | Created by Smoke, a.k.a. Dan Smoker; Team Manager - Chris Wentz
5 comments:
I am following that cross crazy Larry as this is his type of race!
Then you are starting in the wrong race if you following Larry's wheel. I'm still undecided on Kopp. I've seen enough mud and crud on the road to my house to not want to ride in it.
yep, i'm on larry's wheel.
As of this AM, I am leaning much more towards the circuit race - Oredigger Classic than I am the Kopp. I probably would do the 3's and jump into the 1-2's as well. They don't check categories at these collegiate races. I am telling you, the pavement is a disaster at the Kopp. And with this snow, who knows how the dirt will end be. I won't fully decide until Sunday AM.
TR - you are a smart man. Lets talk.
Post a Comment