Boulder Beer RR - Who's in?
Instead of racing - I'm planning on a couple long rides this weekend.
Cateye RR on the 24th - Who's in?
Definitely Stazio on the 25th.
Tuesday, March 13, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
| D.B.A. AE Sport | Created by Smoke, a.k.a. Dan Smoker; Team Manager - Chris Wentz
3 comments:
I am 95% sure of doing the Boulder Beer Race on Sunday 35+. 50/50 for the CU crit on Sat. I was hit hard by whatever bug I was carrying at Stazio. Monday I was down and out but got out today with DK for 2 1/2 hrs of endurance. Felt better but still not 100%. I know, I know, there are a lot of numbers in this message which could confuse some!
what's that? You rode 2.5 hours at 100% of max and rode 50 percent of the time @ over 35 MPH while riding with DK 95% of the time?
Not looking forward to the wall but I'll be there Sunday to condition my legs with more lactic acid
I'll be training instead of the Boulder Beer race on Sat and CU crit on Sun. You guys in the 35+ are killing me at Stazio. I need a two week block of specific training so I can be there at the end of the race. I'm in for Cateye on the 24th and Stazio on the 25th.
Post a Comment