Friday, February 23, 2007

Various Items (a short list, throw in or out any all ideas)

AE Sport - I think the concensus is we are going to use AE Sport as our "team name". Our club name remains SC Cycling club.

Denver Weekend Rides - weather permitting I think a lot us (Larry, Terry, Matt, Carter, Garrett, Brad, etc) want to get in a good hard group ride on the weekend. Of course, this weekend is looking crappy. Since most of us are on the westside of town - probably shoot for a Morrison or Golden starting point.

Boulder Rides - ????

Stazio Series - March 4th 11th and 25th - I think some of us may get out there for some training.

Koppenberg Circuit Race April 1st - (See above post for corrections)We are helping out/co-promoting at this race as part of the requirement to remain in good standing with the ACA. I know some of us will race. Those who will be there to help out - let Chris know.

2007 Team Photo - ideas for a time and place????

Cherry Creek - as far as I can tell, 3 of us are doing CCTT. Anybody doing GS Ciao Series?

No comments: