Thursday, December 14, 2006




Merry Christmas everyone!

This serves as my quick, cheap and easy way of sending our Christmas cards! Now I only wish I had a blog for all family and friends and I would be done sending out all of the cards!!

8 comments:

Brian said...

How'd you get the llamas to smile?

CT said...

you are so tech. very impressive.

Brian said...

I second that. Can you teach me how to do it or do I need to kick your butt on the bike first?

CT said...

so you're a poser?

Brian said...

How much did you pay your kids to pose with you?

CT said...

Brian claims Axel was an orphan.

Brian said...

CT said...
Brian claims Axel was an orphan.

Found wandering the outskirts of Boulder, eating out of trash cans, unloved by his human owners.

CT said...

isn't that what happened to todd too?