| D.B.A. AE Sport | Created by Smoke, a.k.a. Dan Smoker; Team Manager - Chris Wentz
Brutal.
You guys are sooo mean. I think I'll throw tacks on the road behind me (where you guys will be) on our next training ride.
I'm so screwed. I'll just keep my mouth shut from now on or else face the wrath of you blogheads
Hey Brian - You must take comfort in that TR can't help it - its a Raider nation thing. Or was it a Duck nation thing? some thing?
since when did Todd start cheering for UCLA?
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Brutal.
You guys are sooo mean. I think I'll throw tacks on the road behind me (where you guys will be) on our next training ride.
I'm so screwed. I'll just keep my mouth shut from now on or else face the wrath of you blogheads
Hey Brian -
You must take comfort in that
TR can't help it - its a Raider nation thing. Or was it a Duck nation thing? some thing?
since when did Todd start cheering for UCLA?
Post a Comment