Monday, October 23, 2006

Next Sunday at Todd's place for the cross race? A little cross racing, lots of heckling of the raceres, pizza, beer, fly fishing tales?

Who's in?

6 comments:

Brian said...

Is Todd invited or do we just show up with the beer?

I'm in

CT said...

I heard the key to the front door is under the left foot of the pink flamingo statue (it replaced the lawn jockey) on the front lawn.

CT said...

I'll do an easy ride with you. I'm not racing. I think the 35-4's is 10:30.

ChrisWentz said...

Count me in!. Is this a party or "gathering"?

Oh, and lets avoid this phrasing in the future: "Maybe before the guys strap it on for the race."
-Chris

Brian said...

Strap-on? Watch what you say big man. You don't want me chasing you down when you are in the break. I'll take any local micro brew IPA for my recovery fluid.

CT said...

see you guys at 8am.