Monday, October 02, 2006

Congrats to Mr. Marti!

Heckuva couple weeks to start the cross season. Nice win yesterday at Green Mtn Cross.

And Mr. Brothers gets a top ten finish. Mr. Ellwood too.

Good stuff guys.

2 comments:

Brian said...

Well, thanks for the water handups. I would have been in worse shape without it. And Larry is a MONSTER on the cross bike. I guess you could say a Master Monster as he is racing 35+. For those that haven't tried it. grab your Mtn Bike and come on out. the course on Sunday was Ideal for a mtn bike with skinnier tires. I have decided that pavement sections suck when cornering at speed as I did in Saturdays race in Boulder with the 3s. That and the fact that it isn't all play and a good warmup is still needed. Going anaerobic for the first 15 minutes of the 3s race on Saturday without water and puking up stomach bile is not fun but is entertaining to the fans. Downgrading to cat 4 for Cross was a good thing as it was entirely enjoyable racing 35+4s on a not so technical course. Next Cross weekend is the 14th & 15th Brecktobercross and Frisco cross. Come on out and enjoy the atmosphere (and maybe hand me up a bottle every lap) and don't forget your mtn bike and kit in case you get the itch.

CT said...

don't know about the itch - never say never. I plan to be up in Frisco for sure. Not sure about Breck.